Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I Love Your Blog Award!

I Love Your Blog Award!

Thank You Psycho Nails!It's nice to know someone is looking at my posts:)
Rules: Answer 10 question about yourself and pass it to all people you want (not to a specific number).  

Questions: 
1. What is your favorite fashion magazine? I don't have one:(but i do like the GameInformer magazines:/
2. Who is your favorite singer/band? currentley I have really been into  My Chemical Romance
3. Who is your favorite YouTube guru? I don't know what a guru is but i like LiveLavaLive & Charlieissocoollike 
4. What is your favorite make-up product? Any type of eye makeup
5. Where would you like to live? In Great Britain or someplace it gets foggy and raint alot:)
6. What is your favorite film? thats a hard one...probably any of the MARVEL films
7. How many pairs of shoes do you own? as many as it takes;)
8. What is your favorite color?rainbow
I cant really pass the awars sorry:(

No comments:

Post a Comment