Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Have Your Cake And Eat It Too...I Wish

Well for Thanksgiving this year I am going to try to make Pumpkin Balls. My mom just bought a cake pop machine and I had the idea to instead of making boring regular Pumpkin Bars I would jazz it up make them round and inject them with frosting! I don't know if it will work though. The only downside is that I am dieting and I won't be able to enjoy them. I have been on my diet for around three months I believe and I haven't lost any weight. I have slipped up and ate what I wanted a few times but it's hard to diet especially when everyone around you gets to eat what they want. I want to make eating right a way of life and not a chore. I want to stay determined because I am sick of not being happy with my appearance. I don't want to be obsessive about it but I feel like I am sometimes. I guess my goal is to be able to feel pretty by the time I graduate so I can wear a dress and feel comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment