Monday, December 31, 2012

Minutes Before Midnight

It is less than an hour before the beginning of 2013.I'm not really excited about it.It''s just another year that I get older,another year things getter harder,another year where I'm not happy.At the moment I have been pretty down as you can probably tell.I don't know whats wrong with me it just feels like everything in life sucks and I wish i could fall into a coma until the rapture comes. I decided this year I'm gonna try to make a resolution.I was successful once and last year i didn't make one.I've decided to be more outgoing. I'm going to force myself into stressful situations. I am going to make an effort with my friends. I have become a hermit. I don't like being with anyone which is bad. I get so annoyed so easily which is something I need to control.

No comments:

Post a Comment