Sunday, July 1, 2012

RUSH WEEK 2012

Yesterday i came back from an amazing week at camp:)I got to travel to ohio with my youthgroup and learn about what God wanted me to do with my life.RUSH week has always been a great experience in one way or another.The main themes were BOLD and Heros vs. Villians.Our youth group was on the Joker team.Unfortuantley we didn't win:(The Batman team won.the speaker Carl Kerby spoke about how The Big Bang was incorrect and the way everything came into existence was from an Intelligent Designer.It was so amazing being able to learn how to defend my faith and how to learn to be bold about what i learned.Cause there is no reason to be afraid.I think though for the most part God was really trying to tell me to be more loving this weekand work on having a stronger relationship with him.So I am going to work on that:)

No comments:

Post a Comment