Sunday, January 20, 2013

Coma Day

So I slept for pretty much the whole day and when i was awake i stayed in bed most of the time. It was really nice to be able to sleep and i probably would have kept sleeping if my mom didn't freak out and wake me up. I was haveing nice dreams too which never happens and I could actually remember them which was even more awesome! i finished watching the BBC version of the Office. now i don't know what to watch. Iv'e tried watching Supernatural but I can't get past the first episode. I also went with my mom to get ice cream while listening to old school Owl City. I saw The Impossible last night which was such a great film. but i advise not seeing it if you are squemish. while i was at the cinemas i got my friend a poster. she's reading some book i think it's called Safe House or something and they had free posters for the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment