Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Depression Please Cut To The Chase

   So I find myself not as gloomy the past two days.All of a sudden i feel better but I don't know how long it will last. My youth pastor spoke last Wednesday about taking control of our sins. If we don't recognize them and battle them they will take over and turn us into something that we will hate. That really spoke to me i guess and since then I've been trying to recognize the things trying to destroy me.
   Shelby is gone today. I love her and all but she keeps me from doing my work and always seems to have a negative attitude about everything.I struggle with that enough nowadays and I really don't need an extra dosage.
   I also have been thinking about keeping a journal.This blog is the closest thing i have but sometimes it's nice to pour my thought out on a piece of paper. I used to keep one until i found out that someone was reading it. Someday i think i will just write my thoughts and then burn them so no one will be able to read them.
   I also have started to watch Supernatural. I'ts pretty good.It's kinda scary too.There are about 140 episodes so that should keep me busy for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment