Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pills are EVIL

so whenever im sick i try to take pills to make me feel better (which i guess is wat they are supposed to do lolX3)anyways whenever i take them they do absolutley nothing.....nothingat all-_-' this is so frustrateing so i have decided to stop takeing the pills that were actually makeing me feel worse.my nose is still a little stuffy but at least i don't have to blow my nose LITERALLY;D ever 10 freakin' minutes!anyways....i have had a moderateley good day and i got to go outside and enjoy myself and act like a spazz with my friend which was loads of fun.i nd myself more energetic after watching Phil and Dan.i think their craziness is rubbing off on me:)and AlSOOOooooOOOooOo i have a youtube channel now!(yaaay:3)yeah idk if i will be posting anything very good or meaningful but you can subcribe to me by clicking ths link that will take you to my channel which is named .pandadetonation.

No comments:

Post a Comment