Friday, May 11, 2012

2nd Lock-in

Tonight my youth group is having another lock-in where all the kids stay the night at the church and hang out and do fun things.last year the girls were forced to leave at midnight to go somewhere to sleep.i hope it doesn't happen this year cause one of my guy friends agreed to come and i don't want him to have to be stuck with a bunch of guys he doesn't know. I hope it will be fun which i'm sure it will be.usually my friends and I just do watever and not really follow along with the other kids.i'm not one to want to play games usually i just sit around like a boring person:)i hope however I get to at least watch the guys play videogames.I don't know what it is but I really enjoy watching my uncle play videogames.I guess cause I grew up watching him:)
Right now I'm skipping school and I should be leaving for Iowa City soon.But my mom isn't here yet!I guess it beats laying around at home worrying about tonight.
by the way....LOOK AT THIS BEAUTIFUL CONSOLE! SO AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment