Thursday, May 17, 2012

Summer Is Here

Well my last day of school was officially yesterday and i don't really know how i feel about it.I'm glad cause I don't have homework and I don't have to deal with certain people everyday.On the other hand I will be by myself more often and I cant help but think about last summer and even though I should have definitely let go by now it still makes me upset and feel very lonley sometimes. I do like to be alone but not all the time.Also I will be forced to take Driver Ed:PI am really freaked out about driving and I don't understand why teenagers love to drive so much.I know that most of them want that freedom to get away from the house and trust me I like that idea too but the fear that I will screw up and potentially hurt others scares me. well to keep my mind occupied  at the moment I have started to read Catching Fire:)i am surprised at how much i liked the Hunger Games. I hope they make the second movie:)also I will probly not post on my other blog account(RemedyDriver) in awhile since it was supposed to be something for school and since school is out i will focus on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment