Wednesday, May 2, 2012

One Of Those Nights

So I don't know why but whenever I have A zombie dream I get so scared and stressed out.I love watching movies and playing videogamess that have zombies in them but when it comes to dreams I would sometimes prefer to have them stay out.I did not sleep well at all last night. I think I woke up about 10 times through the night. All I can really vividly remember from the dream was my friend Briaunna had to go to the bathroom so I went with her to guard the door so she wouldn't be attacked.As it turned out there was one in the bathroom stall next to her and she was too afraid to kill it and I couldn't go over and do it for her cause the zombies were trying to get in the door I was guarding.Consequently she got bit and I was really stressed out cause she was going to turn into one and I couldn't escape cause I had no weapons to defend myself.It stressed me out sooooooo bad>.<'When I had to get ready for school I was so anxious from the dream that my heart was beating really fast and I felt like i was either going to be sick or pass out. What the heck!?!?!it's so frustrating.also I consumed quite a bit of caffeine and sugar before going to bed so maybe that had something to go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment