Wednesday, May 30, 2012

May Favorite Things/To-do list

So for this post i thought i would make a list of things i love this month,a to-do list,and a want list:)
Favorite Things For May:

  1. Tom Hiddelston (Loki)
  2. Catching Fire (2nd book in the Hunger Games Trilogy)
  3. Decorating My Room With Lights
  4. My Newish Haircut
  5. Pintrest
  6. Staying up REALLY Late
  7. Playing On My Friends New Laptop(Which I am Doing Currently)
  8. Tank tops
  9. Sweet Tea
  10. Adventure Time
  11. Sleeping In My Normal Clothes
  12. Keeping My Nails Shorter Than Normal
  13. Spending Time With My Friends During The Day/Having Adventures
My Want List

  1. Chronicle
  2. Sherlock Holmes 2
  3. To Have My Whole Head Dyed A Crazy Color
  4. Books
  5. Laser Light
  6. Money
  7. Put A Design On My Skin With Sunscreen And Go Outside For Awhile
  8. iTunes Gift Card
My To-do List

  1. Try To Exercise Everyday
  2. Loose Weight
  3. Eat Only When I'm Hungry
  4. Make A List Of All The Movies I Want To See
  5. Draw,Paint,Sketch More
  6. Get Over My Fear Of Driving
  7. Work Out The Kinks In Friendships
  8. Spend Time With Other Friends
  9. Finish The Hunger Games Trilogy
  10. Master The Art Of Making Origami Paper Cranes
  11. Drink More Water
  12. Choose Joy
  13. Learn How to "Basket Weave" A Shirt
Yep thats at least all that I could think of at the moment:)so far the whole dyeing my hair a crazy color has kinda come true.I put a couple streaks of blue in my hair.I think thats as far as I will get considering that I i'll have to get a job soon:PI will be working a little extra to get some extra cash this summer so I can put it towards camp. And Pintrest Is my new obsession so go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment