Thursday, February 28, 2013

First Interveiw

THANK THE LORD I HAVE LANDED AN INTERVIEW FOR WHITEYS ICE CREAM!i don't want to get my hopes up but i really really really REALLY need a job.i am so scared right now because it's my first interview and they will want to know why they should hire me,and i am terrible at finding good traits about myself. im going to be a wreck i know it!:P
kayleen is going to the Maroon 5, Neon Trees,and Owl City concert.she is going to try to get a couple things signed for me.it really sucks having everyone around you even people that dont like owl city go to see him and i haven't been able too yet. I WAS SO CLOSE last summer to seeing him at Kings Island and i didn't even know he was going to be there! but noooo we had to leave:Pbooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment