Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I Survived The FOB Hiatus!

   Fallout boy is officially back making new music!their new song My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up) is pretty darn fantastic i'm so glad they are working on a new album i just wish we didn't have to wait til may. My Chemical Romance's Number Five was released today!which also calls for celebration. I also hear Panic! at the Disco is working on a new album which it's about time guys! Last but not least Paramore has a new cd. I don't know if it has been released or not though. All we have left is for Adam Young to release Hey Anna and I Hope You Think Of Me.oh and We Came As Romans Released a new music video for Hope
   Because My Chem was releasing new tunes i was wandering around their tag on Tumblr when I came across this quote by Frank Iero. It was really inspiring considering i have been struggling quite a bit these days.
how could a person not love these guys?:)




yeah you can't:)


i mean come on look!





No comments:

Post a Comment