Friday, February 1, 2013

Party Hardy

Tonight I am going to a birthday party at a hotel. The girl who is having the party is...well.. interesting. I try to be nice to her and understand she is not like the rest of us. Luckily since I don't know her very well I have my other good friend to keep me company. I feel kinda bad for going to this party. First of all it was a last minute thing so it puts stress on everyone. Second, my mom told me that she wanted to sleep in,and that "if i could drive then it would't be such a bad thing",and she doesn't have money to get her a present. So that made me quite depressed. I will be going to get her a present and use my own money  even though I don't want to considering I don't have a job(which is why i can't get my license yet) and I don't want to waste my money on a girl I barely know. I really don't want this girl to feel like no body likes or cares about her and that's the main reason why I an going. I have to swim tonight with everyone which makes me nervous because of how insecure I am about my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment